You found a better sticker exists to want the replace the old sticker.
Not enough space in your snap after applying text or filters.
You can follow the steps below to learn how to delete Snapchat stickers.
Is there a way to delete stickers on Snapchat?
1. First tap and hold the sticker that you want to remove or delete.
2. Then a trash can icon will appear on the right side of the Snapchat screen on an Android phone and for an iPhone the trash can icon will appear at the bottom of your screen.
3. After that drag the unwanted sticker to the trash can without releasing your finger from the screen until the trashcan becomes slightly enlarged and the sticker itself becomes transparent.
4. Then release your finger from the screen
5. Finally, the unwanted sticker will disappear.
What will happened after you delete the Snapchat sticker
For reminder, deleting a sticker can’t be undone and if you change your mind again, just easily add the sticker again on the Snapchat photo or video.
And there will be no limit to how many sticker deletions you can make in the app.
To add previous deleted sticker on Snapchat
1. First tap the sticker icon on the right side of the screen in the vertical menu off your Snapchat app.
2. After that tap the clock icon at the top of your screen to view your recent sticker history including sticker you added and then deleted