Second Juneau Farmers Crafters Market
Second Saturday Juneau Farmers Crafters Market is another juneau public market attraction for visitor and locals in Juneau AK to buy locally grown produce and locally made products directly from local crafters, producers, growers and artisans.
Market Hours: 10am to 3pm, setup at 9am
Some information for the market vendor supplier of Juneau Farmers Crafters Market
- The space fee is $20 per market – funds go to the Friends of the Library.
- No refunds will be made if cancelled less than a week before the market day.
- Spaces are reserved when fee has been paid.
- Booth Space: Each space is 8’ long – enough space for a 6 foot table and a small display.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and other display booth equipment required.
- You may register and pay in person with Kylie Wray at any Second Saturday event.
- Contact her at 723-5808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any required permits related to food sales.
- Collection of any sales tax if applicable
- Pricing, display, weights and measures, sales, cash handling and packaging.
- Provide tables, chairs and other items needed for booth.
List of Local Products Wanted for farmers market vendors
- Jams, dry herbs, jellies and teas (can only be sold by the individual who prepared the food).
- Vinegar with herbs products.
- Raw whole produce products.
- Local handcrafted items—Must be handmade by you from raw materials and reflect your own brand originality and creativity and also demonstrations is encouraged.
- Fresh flowers and Live plants
- Wild local food (Wild, edible mushrooms can be sold as long as there is a sign present giving their common name, and including the statement “Wild mushrooms; not an inspected product”)
- Raw honey
- Fresh whole eggs (Only one carton at a time should be left out for display. Other cartons must be refrigerated)
- Stable baked goods such as cookies, fruit pies, breads, muffins, etc. that do not require refrigeration (using local ingredients is encouraged).
Special Instruction for baked goods product
- Wrap or cover all products to protect them from possible contamination during transportation, storage or display.
- Best to individually wrap each item at home ahead of time.
- You must be available to answer questions that is about ingredients in your baked goods or you must have a sample label available with the name of your product, your name, and all the ingredients in order by weight.
- This is so people with food allergies know what’s in each item.
- Other foods that may require a permit. Call DEC at 465-5163 or go to their website at dec.state.ak.us for more information on Alaska Food Regulations and safe food handling practices.
Near the market, there are a few other popular markets in juneau area. The farmers market location is near the pinkies fish market and duck creek market in juneau ak within a short distance of driving and walking.
Category: Farmers Market and Market
Address: 9131 Glacier Highway
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.